1. Visit the Old Town and enter the magic Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and shop for great value objects at the Grand Bazar - the large covered market where sellers are in business since 1460 – after some serious bargaining.
2. Take a traditional Turkish Bath to revive your energy, as there is so much more to see than the old town. We recommend the Suleymaniye Hamami.(http://www.suleymaniyehamami.com.tr/index.html
3. Enjoy a coffee or a beer in Pera Palace ( Link to: http://www.perapalace.com/en-EN/homepage/61.aspx) . Dating back to 1892, the Pera Palace was the hotel of choice for Orient-Express passengers such as Agatha Christie, Ernest Hemingway and Alfred Hitchcock. Alternatively take a five-star break at the old Çırağan Palace that has been converted to a top-end Kempinsky hotel ( link to: http://www.kempinski.com/en/istanbul/Pages/Welcome.aspx)
4. Go clubbing in one of the open-air lounges/disco’s at the Bospherus shore and meet the uber trendy locals. For example in La Reina (link tohttp://www.reina.com.tr/eng/index.html), leave your jeans and T-shirt in the apartment and dress-up nicely.
5. The day after, you can make a relaxing start cruising the Bospherus in one of the many boats offered while sipping from a freshly squeezed orange juice.